Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 37 Antworten
und wurde 2.358 mal aufgerufen
 Alles über den Neusser EV
Seiten 1 | 2
Wolfgang Offline

1. Mannschaft

06.09.2005 20:40
Erste Kontingentstelle besetzt Jared Mudryk Zitat · Antworten
Klasse! Ich muß mich aber nochmal wiederholen. Auch anhand der neuen Fotos auf Samson's Homepage erinnert er mich optisch ziemlich stark an den guten 'alten' Brad...

Tim ( gelöscht )
22.09.2005 16:27
Hallo,

Ich bin ein Fan von die Northeastern Huskies in Boston. Entschuldigen Sie. Mein Deutcsh ist nicht so gut.

Jared ist einen ausgezeichneten stürmer, glauben Sie mir. Er ist nicht so groß aber er spielt mit viele Herz. Er arbeitet jeder Minute schwer. Bitte stellen Sie seinen Fragen und Ich versuche ihnen antvorten.

Vielen Dank

Rantafuchs Offline

1. Mannschaft

22.09.2005 17:32
Dein Deutsch ist schon mal besser, als das von manch Einheimischen hier im Forum!

BENDER247 ( gelöscht )
22.09.2005 21:42
@ Tim:

Welcome to the Neuser-EV Fan Board!
Find some new photos of Jared here:
http://www.neusser-ev.magix.net/
Jared is very new in team and I think it will take time to integrate him. My opinion is, he's a very strong Player for us for the very short time I've watched him playing.
Remember: Size doesn't matter!

ALIEN#23 ( gelöscht )
22.09.2005 23:34
Welcome to our board, Tim !

I am profoundly convinced that Jared is a good forward. Further I am sure he will show us his talents soon.
One thing is for sure: he's a friendly and open-minded person. The rest is yet to come

Tim ( gelöscht )
23.09.2005 03:52
Danke sehr and thanks very much for the warm welcome. I'm glad to here that Jared is fitting in well with the team and I'm looking forward to hearing how he does in the regular season games. As for my German being so good, that's just because I'm painstakingly crafting each sentence. You're too kind.

Sag mal. Was ist die Aussicht für den aufkommenden Saison? Vielleicht, reisen ich und meine Frau nach Deutschland. Würden wir ein gute Spiel sehen? Das soll nicht uns anhalten. Jedoch bin ich kurios.

Andi #8 ( gelöscht )
23.09.2005 06:21
I guess you are really curious to watch a german hockey-game.

I think the Neusser team will reach the play-offs in january and then nearly everything is possible.
You wouldn't argue with coming over here, because we have good beer, nice people and our hockey is entertaining. Just give it a try and excuse my horrible english.

LeckoMio ( gelöscht )
23.09.2005 11:58

Quote:
Sag mal. Was ist die Aussicht für den aufkommenden Saison? Vielleicht, reisen ich und meine Frau nach Deutschland. Würden wir ein gute Spiel sehen? Das soll nicht uns anhalten. Jedoch bin ich kurios.

A good game in Neuss? Don't be silly ;-)

Tim ( gelöscht )
23.09.2005 14:39

Quote:
I guess you are really curious to watch a german hockey-game.

I think the Neusser team will reach the play-offs in january and then nearly everything is possible.
You wouldn't argue with coming over here, because we have good beer, nice people and our hockey is entertaining. Just give it a try and excuse my horrible english.

Your English is just fine and perfectly understandable. Anyway, we like to travel and going to hockey games is a good excuse. We've been all over the country here following the Northeastern team. We've been to Minnesota, Colorado, Alaska, etc. I've always wanted to go to Germany and this is a good enough reason.

Ich habe eine Frage.
Was leitung spielt er mit? Das heißt, mit wem spielt er?

ALIEN#23 ( gelöscht )
23.09.2005 15:51
Since we're still in pre-season it's not clear how the steady lineups will be like. Unfortunately one of our forwards Lutz-Georg Klauck just took a heavy injury which forces him to pause for a long time. Additionally we have problems with players that are very busy with their jobs, so some of them will have to miss out the one or another match this year.
So I'm sad not to be able to answer your question concering what line Jared is going to play in.
I'd recommend to wait a month or two and we will know the more or less steady lineups.

We would gladly welcome you over here to watch one of our matches.

macray ( gelöscht )
23.09.2005 21:41
So first of all ,and looking at the some of our fans I say ALL..., we should think about one thing, imagine being young going to a foreign country, meeting new people, facing a new system of hockey, new players new turns... hey give hime some time...

na mal so gesagt, stellt euch mal vor, von heute auf morgen ihr geht in ein anderes land, neue umgebung neue kollegen, ihr kennt kein schwein... und denn gleich top leistung ??? also bitte wer braucht nicht seine zeit ???

seien wir mal ausnamsweise geduldig...
und na ja ich erinnere mich an einen Troy Bigam im ersten jahr... da gab es auch einige die den verteufelt haben und denn wie hat er sich entwickelt....

in diesem sinne
keep coooollllll

Rantafuchs Offline

1. Mannschaft

24.09.2005 12:06
Hat doch keiner gemeckert,oder?
Bis auf zwei Ausnahmen hat sich ja auch bisher jeder Spieler aus Übersee gut bei uns gemacht!

Seiten 1 | 2
«« NEV Avatare
 Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz